Benefits of CNC High Definition Plasma Cutting
We work with 2″ thick steel, 2″ thick stainless steel and 1.5″ thick aluminum. Material is cut with clean crisp edges to tight tolerances.
- Cost Savings: Reduce fabrications costs by choosing precision plasma cut parts
- Quality Improvements: Produce sharper inside/outside corners, sharper edges, and narrower kerf widths than conventional methods.
- Efficient Production: Fabricating times reduced when parts are received with +/- .20″ and free of dross and burrs.
- Economical Productivity: Minimize scrap and reduce handling time given capacity to handle plate sizes as large as 100″ x 260″ which allows programmers to nest a large quantity of parts on a single sheet during plasma cutting processes.
- Operational Efficiency: Parts continue to be produced by the High Definition Plasma system as our dual automatic pallet shuttle removes completed cut shapes while new material is simultaneously being loaded.
- Design Flexibility: Eliminate the need for making templates, transferring to steel parts, center punching, hand-cutting and hand-grinding as the flexible table designs of our Fine Plasma Cutters are ideal for cutting holes and features in tubes and structural shapes as well as sheet and plate.
Plasma Cutting Markets